- I have planned the majority of my wedding myself, do I really need a planner?
Yes, even if you have already coordinated all of your wedding planning details yourself, we highly encourage you to consider hiring a day-of-coordinator to manage of the wedding day logistics. Hiring this person will allow you to simply enjoy your wedding day and not have to be the event manager for your wedding.
- We have a REALLY small wedding budget. Even though I know we should hire a planner, I am not sure we can afford it. What would you suggest?
We offer planning services for couples with every budget. Even if all you can afford is a single 1-on-1 “Power Hour ” consultation, I would highly encourage you to schedule it. We can cover a lot territory in one hour and ensure you are accounting for all of your important wedding details.
Also check out this short post to give you an idea of what kind of planning services you should hire based on your target wedding budget. What wedding planning service should I choose?
- I am not able to pay for the entire planning package at once, do you have payment plans available?
Yes, all of our clients pay for our planning services in 3 equal payments. The first payment reserves the date on our event calendar. The second payment is made halfway through the planning process. The final payment is collected 10 days prior to the wedding day.
- We are planning a destination wedding, and our venue is providing a day-of-coordinator for us. However, we still have some planning questions. Can we meet with you to discuss the wedding details?
Yes, of course! We would love to schedule a 1-on-1 consultation appointment with you. Our consultation services are $100 per hour. During this meeting, we will walk through your wedding details and create an action plan for you to ensure your destination wedding goes off without a hitch!
- I don’t need help with defining my wedding vision, however I would like assistance selecting my wedding vendors. Which plan is right for me?
If you already have your wedding style nailed, I would suggest you create your own wedding package and select the vendor selection option, accompanied by the day-of-coordinator services. (See our customized planning services page for more information.)
- I still want to be involved in planning my wedding, what planning service package is right for me?
All of our planning packages work closely with the bride and groom (or groom and groom; bride and bride) to ensure your wedding vision is fully realized throughout the planning process. Our plans walk you through the process of planning your wedding while still allowing you to make the personalized decisions that will make your wedding uniquely yours.
- I am considering multiple wedding planners for my wedding. Will you meet with me in-person before we decide if we want to hire you?
Yes! I encourage anyone who is considering to hire us to meet with us in person. We will happily meet with you to discuss your wedding needs and create a customized planning proposal for you to review. Simply complete our contact form to schedule your consultation.
Still have more questions?
We would be happy to create the perfect planning proposal for your wedding.
Casey Green Weddings, LLC
8700 E. Pinnacle Peak Road, Suite 114
Scottsdale, AZ 85255