The Full Service Wedding Planning Experience – $4995
We believe planning your wedding should be just as much fun as the actual wedding day! It is our goal to take away the guesswork and allow you to enjoy the creative process of designing the wedding of your dreams.
Full Service package includes the following:
- 1 – Initial Planning Meeting
- 1 – Design Meeting (This is when we design your personalized wedding blueprint.)
- Up to 5 – Vendor Meetings
- Guest RSVP/Gift Tracking
- Coordination of Wedding Weekend Activities
- Rehearsal Dinner Coordination
- Wedding Day Coordination
- Monthly in-person meetings to ensure we are staying on timeline throughout your engagement.
- 2 – Site visits
- Unlimited phone, email and Skype communication
It is our goal to make you feel like a celebrity throughout planning your wedding. Here is what you can expect…
1st Planning Meeting (Typically 1-1.5 hours meeting)
The first planning meeting is key to building a solid foundation for planning your wedding. In this meeting we:
- Identify your wedding values and develop your wedding style.
- Discuss tips to define your potential guest list
- Determine your budget
We prompt you with all the right questions to help you define your wedding vision.
Wedding Style Blueprint (Design meeting)
With your input we create:
- 3 potential wedding style blueprints
- Vendor wedding style blueprint (jpg file)
We provide the following services:
- Provide a customized vendor list based on your wedding vision, style and budget
- Attend the vendor meetings with you (Up to 5 meetings)
- Review all of your vendor contracts and ensure you are agreeing to terms that will facilitate your wedding vision and adhere to your budget.
- Track all vendor payments
- Send you payment reminders throughout the wedding planning process.
Fine Tune the Details
We assist you with the following tasks:
- Wedding stationary selection (invitations, programs, menu cards, escort cards, thank you notes, etc.)
- Compose the verbiage for your wedding invitations, ceremony program and menu, etc.
- Provide registry suggestions
- Track your wedding guest RSVPs
- Plan your ceremony
- Coordinate the rehearsal dinner
- Design your wedding weekend itinerary and coordinate weekend guest activities
- Manage hotel room blocks
- Assemble and deliver wedding guest welcome gift bags
- Assist you with selecting guest favors and wedding party gifts
- Coordinate honeymoon travel plans (upon request)
Crunch time! 4-6 Weeks before your Wedding Day
In the 4-6 weeks before your wedding we will work with you to make sure we have accounted for every wedding detail.
We manage the following tasks:
- Follow-up with all of your vendors, finalize all the logistical details (including: final guest counts, delivery set-up times etc.)
- Coordinate final vendor payments.
- Draft the wedding weekend timelines for your vendors and your wedding party.
- Confirm timeline details such pick-up/drop-off details for wedding décor items, wedding gift delivery location and any other special wedding day instructions.
1-2 days prior to the wedding day
- Assemble and deliver wedding guest welcome bags to the hotel.
- Direct the wedding ceremony
- Coordinate the event details for the rehearsal dinner
We manage all of the details for your wedding day.
- Coordinate the setup for both your ceremony and your reception
- Be the “day of event” point-of-contact for all of your vendors.
- Direct the actual wedding ceremony
- Assist with the timing of all aspects of your reception. From your grand entrance, first dance, toasts to cake cutting (and all the other details in between) we will be in the background guiding the flow of the party.
- Ensure vendors receive their final payments
- Deliver gifts to their appropriate places
- Return rentals (linens, floral vessels, décor items, etc.)
- Manage final wedding clean-up
*Also, please note one member of our wedding team will be your personal assistant throughout the day. She will be there to assist you with any needs that may arise.
After the Wedding
- Deliver rentals and gifts to designated locations
- Assist with preservation services of your bridal gown and or florals
- Prepare materials to submit wedding to bridal publications (optional)
- Full Service – $4995
- Month of Planning & Day of Event Coordination – $1995
- Custom Partial Planning – Design Your Own!
Still not sure what planning services are right for you?
We would be happy to create a custom proposal just for you.
Casey Green Weddings, LLC
8700 E. Pinnacle Peak Road, Suite 114
Scottsdale, AZ 85255